Events & Campaigns
P2G is all about changing, transforming and saving lives. Money raised in Oxfordshire stays locally to help local people, from the young and old, those with ill health and disabilities such as children in hospital, and those living with brain injuries. Since 2007, we have raised over £72,000.
EVENTS & PROJECTS - 2018
- Friday January 19: Oxfordshire Sports Awards, Kassam Stadium - Supporting and raise funds for P2G for a fourth year running.
- Sunday May 20: It's a P2G Knockout!, Oxford Harlequins RFC. P2G Raising Money for Headway Oxfordshire & Ronald McDonald House Oxford.
- Saturday August 4: Didcot's Summer Fayre, Edmonds Park. Play2Give with Sustainable Didcot delighted to be granted £9,000 to run the Summer Fayre for Didcot on Didcot Town Council's behalf. A great day of fun for everyone. More to come.
- Between the Local and the Global. An exciting one-off project to help those in Africa utilising on our ethos of saving lives. More Details to come!
- Thurs November 29 2018: Didcot Street Fair 2018
- December 2018 - Date TBC: P2G Xmas Party 2018
- Save the Date - The P2G 2019 Ball will take place on Saturday September 28 2019 at Didcot Civic Hall.
Thank you to everyone who takes part in and supports our events. You are welcome to arrange your own event, or take part in your own fundraising such as sponsored beardathons or runs to raise funds.
Play2Give Supporting Oxford Children's Hospital - reg. charity no 1175809 Headway Oxfordshire - reg. charity no 1156538 & Ronald McDonald House - reg. charity 802047
Website designed & hosted by Weave Multimedia. 2012