Events & Campaigns
P2G is all about changing, transforming and saving lives. Money raised in Oxfordshire stays locally to help local people, from the young and old, those with ill health and disabilities such as children in hospital, and those living with brain injuries. More about us
Sleigh2Give Appeal 2018
Launches September 3rd
Annual Christmas Toy Appeal
The 100K Rock and Roll Bingo Night
Thursday October 25th
Boundary Park, Didcot
P2G's Christmas Party 2018
Saturday November 24th
Didcot Football Club
Get in the spirit and mood for Christmas by joining in the fun and festivities with P2G's second Family Christmas Disco. Bring the family, bring the children, bring yourselves and join in the fun, for charity. From 7pm.
More Details and Eventbrite
Didcot Parkway Charity Day
Saturday December 1st
Support Play2Give and our charities at Didcot Parkway's charity day. There will be a cakes stall and plenty of fundraising galore throughout the day.
More Details Soon!
Sainsbury's Toy Appeal Day
Saturday December 8th
Our annual collection day amongst customers returns for a one day appeal in Sainsbury's, Orchard Centre, Didcot towards our 2018 Sleigh2Give drive collecting donations of presents for children in hospital this Christmas.
New Year Bash
Monday December 31st
Boundary Park, Didcot
Join in the fun and celebrate the New Year to come with a party at Boundary Park and get the family along too. Help celebrate the end of another fantastic P2G fundraising year whilst local charities will also benefit! More Details and Ticket Sales
Events Coming in 2019 - Save the Dates...
Play2Give's Got Talent!
Saturday June 29th 2019
Our exciting venture with the Performing Angels Stage School based on the hit TV show Britain's Got Talent which will bring and showcase together talented local acts young and old, groups and more for one big show and a glitzy night at Cornerstone Arts Centre in Didcot. More Details Soon!
The AKS & P2G Golf Day
Saturday July 20th 2019
The Springs Golf Club
P2G with AKS are joining forces to run a Golf Day to raise money for Oxfordshire charities as well as Bone Cancer Research Trust.
More Details and Entries Opening Soon!
The P2G 2019 Ball
Saturday Sept 28th 2019
Didcot Civic Hall
Come along and enjoy a swish black tie ball on us at the Civic Hall in Didcot. After the success of our 10th Anniversary black-tie gala, we are delighted to once again be hosting this glitzy event with a 3-course meal and entertainment included.
More Information and Tickets in 2019!
Sunday October 21st
Boundary Park, Didcot
Join our latest Quiz Night at Boundary Park on Didcot's Great Western Park for two hours of trivial fun. Bring your partners, form a
team, have some lighthearted fun. Cash and prizes to be won.
Tesco Sleigh2Give Appeal Weekend
November 23rd - 25th
Our fourth annual 'Sleigh2Give' drive returns with our annual 3-day appeal for donations at Didcot Tesco. While your shopping, please pop a present/s into the sleigh within the store and help support sick and disabled children. 2017's appeal was the biggest yet, this year we hope to do even better!
Didcot Street Fair
Thurs November 29th
Stall outside Vogue Hair & Beauty
Play2Give's Christmas Friends 2018
Our second Christmas Friends campaign returns. Last year we came up with this unique initiative, to help give some comfort to elderly people by giving an ear of comfort and chat over a cuppa and more throughout December. We want to go even better this year! 2017 Information
- PAST 2018 EVENTS
- Quiz Nights with Boundary Park - since June: Our Sunday fortnightly quiz nights held with and host at Boundary Park Pavillion in Didcot since June have accumulated £142 so far in funds for P2G. This is a great result. Thank you to everyone who supports and comes along to enjoy a fun two hours.
- Strictly Angels Danceathon - Saturday September 29. This 3-hour non stop dance marathon organised by the Angels Performing Arts School with us was an electric, vibrant and fun afternoon kindly host by UTC Oxfordshire, with already over £1K raised - and more funds to come!
- Didcot Summer Fayre - Saturday August 4. The brand new Summer Fayre was a huge success in Edmonds Park, and Play2Give was delighted to have co organised this amazing day with Sustainable for the town council. 4,000 people packed out the park across the day, all helping to raise money and awareness for local charities, including P2G with over £800 raised for our charities. Thank you to everyone for the support.
- Bands on the Boundary - July 14th & 15th. Thank you everyone who supported our charity stall at Boundary Park's second brilliant festival over the weekend of July 14th and 15th. We raised over £125 with our mini tombola. A huge thanks, all helping us to help even more local people and local charities in 2018.
- Quiz Night - Sunday June 24. Thank you to everyone who came and helped launch our regular Sunday Quiz nights successfully. We had 8 teams take part, with £21.00 in proceeds raised. Thank you. Here's to our next quiz night on July 1st.
- P2G Martial Arts Sparathon - Sunday June 24. Over £5,550 was raised from this amazing four-hour long event which brought over 70 martial artists together raising money for our Oxford Children's Hospital appeal. A huge thank you to everyone, including Spiderman, who took part.
- Andy Baker's 30th. £52.73 in donations was received into the Play2Give pot at Andy Baker's 30th birthday party on June 9th. Thank you to everyone who contributed and helped Andy reach closer to £100,000!
- Harwell Feast. We raised a fantastic £392.50 with a tombola at our stall at this year's Harwell Feast. Thank you to everyone who supported by taking part to win one of many amazing items in our gigantic tombola at this great community event.
- Easter Raffle 2018. A fantastic £141.00 was raised by our latest Easter raffle supporting Oxford Children's Hospital and Footsteps Foundation. A huge thank you to everyone who brought tickets, and congratulations to all the lucky winners. Read more in news
- Friday January 19: Oxfordshire Sports Awards, Kassam Stadium. A fantastic £523.20 raised from generous guests in a bucket collection at the end of the awards, which supported P2G for a fourth year running.
Thank you to everyone who takes part in and supports our events. You are welcome to arrange your own event, or take part in your own fundraising such as sponsored beardathons, runs, marathons or raffles and more to raise funds.
Award-winning Didcot-based Fundraising Organisation Established 2007 Changing, Transforming & Saving Lives
Website designed & hosted by Weave Multimedia. 2012