Events & Campaigns
P2G is all about changing, transforming and saving lives. Money raised in Oxfordshire stays locally to help local people, from the young and old, those with ill health and disabilities such as children in hospital, and those living with brain injuries. More about us
Sleigh2Give Appeal 2018
Annual Christmas Toy Appeal
Christmas Gift Fair
Sunday December 23rd
The Marlborough Club, Didcot
Across seven hours we are holding our first ever Christmas Gift Fair in Didcot which will see a range of stalls for all those last minute, unique, and ideal gifts for your loved ones, as well as free mince pies, a charity raffle and P2G's fragrance products on sale. All money raised will be donated to the SSNAP charity at Oxford's John Radcliffe Hospital.
Sainsbury's Toy Appeal Day
Saturday December 8th
Our annual collection day amongst customers returns for a one day appeal in Sainsbury's, Orchard Centre, Didcot towards our 2018 Sleigh2Give drive collecting donations of presents for children in hospital this Christmas.
Events Coming in 2019 - Save the Dates...
Spring Rock and Roll Bingo Night
Thursday March 7th 2019
Boundary Park, Didcot
Following the success of our very first Rock and Roll Bingo Night last October, we are hosting our second such event with thanks to Didcot's Boundary Park with proceeds to Ronald McDonald House Oxford.
Tickets go on sale and further information in early January!
Play2Give's Got Talent!
Saturday June 29th 2019
Our exciting venture with the Performing Angels Stage School based on the hit TV show Britain's Got Talent which will bring and showcase together talented local acts young and old, groups and more for one big show and a glitzy night at Cornerstone Arts Centre in Didcot. More Details Soon!
The AKS & P2G Golf Day
Saturday July 20th 2019
The Springs Golf Club
P2G with AKS are joining forces to run a Golf Day to raise money for Oxfordshire charities as well as Bone Cancer Research Trust.
More Details and Entries Opening Soon!
The P2G 2019 Ball
Saturday September 28th 2019
Didcot Civic Hall
Come along and enjoy a swish black tie ball on us at the Civic Hall in Didcot. After the success of our 10th Anniversary black-tie gala, we are delighted to once again be hosting this glitzy event with a 3-course meal and entertainment included.
More Information and Tickets in 2019!
- PAST 2018 EVENTS
- Didcot Parkway Cakes Sale - Saturday December 1. An amazing £165.29 was raised by generous Saturday commuters in a cakes sale at Didcot Parkway station. Thank you to Liz at the station for baking and making so many delicious cakes, and to everyone who dug deep.
- Didcot Street Fair - Thursday November 29. Despite the worse weather conditions in the 25 year history of the town's annual Christmas street fair, an amazing £646 was raised through a mega tombola in partnership with Vogue Hair & Beauty. This was the most amount of money we have ever raised in the past three years on our charity stall. A huge thank you to everyone who donated gifts, and to everyone who dug so deep to support our tombolas.
- Family Christmas Party - Saturday November 24. Our second Family Christmas Party at Didcot Town Football Club was a fantastic success, with Utopia Disco getting everyone in the party festive spirit, lots of party games, a raffle, Santa and over £300 raised for Headway Oxfordshire and Footsteps.
- The 100K Rock and Roll Bingo Night - Thursday October 25. A fantastic £280 was raised for Ronald McDonald House Charities, which supports families of sick children in hospital. The night was a success for our very first Rock n Roll Bingo Night, with a packed room at Didcot's Boundary Park. Look out as we plan to run another in early 2019!
- Quiz Nights with Boundary Park - since June: Our Sunday fortnightly quiz nights held with and host at Boundary Park Pavillion in Didcot since June accumulated £150 in funds for P2G. This is a great result. Thank you to everyone who supported them. We hope to repeat them in 2019.
- Strictly Angels Danceathon - Saturday September 29. This 3-hour non stop dance marathon organised by the Angels Performing Arts School with us was an electric, vibrant and fun afternoon kindly host by UTC Oxfordshire, with over £1,270 raised.
- Didcot Summer Fayre - Saturday August 4. The brand new Summer Fayre was a huge success in Edmonds Park, and Play2Give was delighted to have co organised this amazing day with Sustainable for the town council. 4,000 people packed out the park across the day, all helping to raise money and awareness for local charities, including P2G with over £800 raised for our charities. Thank you to everyone for the support.
- Bands on the Boundary - July 14th & 15th. Thank you everyone who supported our charity stall at Boundary Park's second brilliant festival over the weekend of July 14th and 15th. We raised over £125 with our mini tombola. A huge thanks, all helping us to help even more local people and local charities in 2018.
- Quiz Night - Sunday June 24. Thank you to everyone who came and helped launch our regular Sunday Quiz nights successfully. We had 8 teams take part, with £21.00 in proceeds raised. Thank you. Here's to our next quiz night on July 1st.
- P2G Martial Arts Sparathon - Sunday June 24. Over £5,550 was raised from this amazing four-hour long event which brought over 70 martial artists together raising money for our Oxford Children's Hospital appeal. A huge thank you to everyone, including Spiderman, who took part.
- Andy Baker's 30th. £52.73 in donations was received into the Play2Give pot at Andy Baker's 30th birthday party on June 9th. Thank you to everyone who contributed and helped Andy reach closer to £100,000!
- Harwell Feast. We raised a fantastic £392.50 with a tombola at our stall at this year's Harwell Feast. Thank you to everyone who supported by taking part to win one of many amazing items in our gigantic tombola at this great community event.
- Easter Raffle 2018. A fantastic £141.00 was raised by our latest Easter raffle supporting Oxford Children's Hospital and Footsteps Foundation. A huge thank you to everyone who brought tickets, and congratulations to all the lucky winners. Read more in news
- Friday January 19: Oxfordshire Sports Awards, Kassam Stadium. A fantastic £523.20 raised from generous guests in a bucket collection at the end of the awards, which supported P2G for a fourth year running.
Thank you to everyone who takes part in and supports our events. You are welcome to arrange your own event, or take part in your own fundraising such as sponsored beardathons, runs, marathons or raffles and more to raise funds.
Award-winning Didcot-based Fundraising Organisation Established 2007 Changing, Transforming & Saving Lives
Website designed & hosted by Weave Multimedia. 2012