Events & Campaigns
P2G is all about changing, transforming and saving lives. Money raised in Oxfordshire stays locally to help local people, from the young and old, those with ill health and disabilities such as children in hospital, and those living with brain injuries. Since 2007, we have raised over £81,500!
Tesco Bag Packing Fundraiser
September 29th & 30th
Over six hours we will be helping to pack customers shopping at Tesco's Wallingford Road store in return for donations. We need you! If you can spare time to help volunteer and bag pack, please in touch.
Tesco Sleigh2Give Appeal Weekend
November 23rd - 25th
Our fourth annual 'Sleigh2Give' drive returns with our annual 3-day appeal for donations at Didcot Tesco. While your shopping, please pop a present/s into the sleigh within the store and help support sick and vulnerable children this Christmas. 2017's appeal was the biggest yet, this year we hope to do even better!
More Details later in the year!
Didcot Street Fair
Thurs November 29th
Stall outside Vogue Hair & Beauty
Play2Give's Christmas Friends 2018
Our second Christmas Friends campaign returns. Last year we came up with this unique initiative, to help give some comfort to elderly people by giving an ear of comfort and chat over a cuppa and more throughout December. We want to go even better this year! 2017 Information
Events Coming in 2019 - Save the Dates...
Play2Give's Got Talent!
Saturday June 29th 2019
Our exciting venture with the Performing Angels Stage School based on the hit TV show Britain's Got Talent which will bring and showcase together talented local acts young and old, groups and more for one big show and a glitzy night at Cornerstone Arts Centre in Didcot. More Details Soon!
Didcot Summer Fayre 2019
Saturday August 3rd 2019
The return of the Didcot Summer Fayre bigger than last year, in Edmonds Park in the town, will see something for everyone, from family fun day to evening entertainment of bands come alive. Save the Date!
The P2G 2019 Ball
Saturday Sept 28th 2019
Didcot Civic Hall
Come along and enjoy a swish black tie ball on us at the Civic Hall in Didcot. After the success of our 10th Anniversary black-tie gala, we are delighted to once again be hosting this glitzy event with a 3-course meal and entertainment included. More Information and Tickets on sale in early 2019!
Oxford Half Marathon 2018
Sunday October 7th
Oxford City Centre
P2G's Xmas Family Party 2018
Saturday November 24th
Didcot Football Club
Get in the spirit and mood for Christmas by joining in the fun and festivities with P2G's second Family Christmas Disco. Bring the family, bring the children, bring yourselves and join in the fun. From 7.30pm.
More Details Soon!
Didcot Parkway Charity Day
Saturday December 1st
Support Play2Give and our charities at Didcot Parkway's charity day. There will be a cakes stall and plenty of fundraising galore throughout the day.
More Details Soon!
Sainsbury's Toy Appeal Day
Saturday December 8th
Our annual collection day amongst customers returns for a one day appeal in Sainsbury's, Orchard Centre, Didcot towards our 2018 Sleigh2Give drive collecting donations of presents for children in hospital this Christmas.
More Details Soon!
New Year's Eve Charity Bash
Monday December 31st
Join in the fun at New Years with a ball at Boundary Park from 8pm to 12.30am and see in the New Year at the same time as fireworks light up the sky above the pavillion. Help celebrate the end of another fantastic P2G fundraising year! More Details to follow
The AKS & P2G Golf Day
Saturday July 20th 2019
The Springs Golf Club
P2G with AKS are joining forces to run a Golf Day to raise money for Oxfordshire charities as well as Bone Cancer Research Trust. More Details and Entries Opening Soon!
- PAST EVENTS
- Didcot Summer Fayre - Saturday August 4. The brand new Summer Fayre was a huge success in Edmonds Park, and Play2Give was delighted to have co organised this amazing day with Sustainable for the town council. 4,000 people packed out the park across the day, all helping to raise money and awareness for local charities, including P2G with over £800 raised for our charities. Thank you to everyone for the support.
- Bands on the Boundary - July 14th & 15th. Thank you everyone who supported our charity stall at Boundary Park's second brilliant festival over the weekend of July 14th and 15th. We raised over £125 with our mini tombola. A huge thanks, all helping us to help even more local people and local charities in 2018.
- Quiz Night - Sunday June 24. Thank you to everyone who came and helped launch our regular Sunday Quiz nights successfully. We had 8 teams take part, with £21.00 in proceeds raised. Thank you. Here's to our next quiz night on July 1st.
- P2G Martial Arts Sparathon - Sunday June 24. Over £5,550 was raised from this amazing four-hour long event which brought over 70 martial artists together raising money for our Oxford Children's Hospital appeal. A huge thank you to everyone, including Spiderman, who took part.
- Andy Baker's 30th. £52.73 in donations was received into the Play2Give pot at Andy Baker's 30th birthday party on June 9th. Thank you to everyone who contributed and helped Andy reach closer to £100,000!
- Harwell Feast. We raised a fantastic £392.50 with a tombola at our stall at this year's Harwell Feast. Thank you to everyone who supported by taking part to win one of many amazing items in our gigantic tombola at this great community event.
- Easter Raffle 2018. A fantastic £141.00 was raised by our latest Easter raffle supporting Oxford Children's Hospital and Footsteps Foundation. A huge thank you to everyone who brought tickets, and congratulations to all the lucky winners. Read more in news
- Friday January 19: Oxfordshire Sports Awards, Kassam Stadium. A fantastic £523.20 raised from generous guests in a bucket collection at the end of the awards, which supported P2G for a fourth year running.
- Look out for our first ever Charity Golf Day in collaboration with AKS Golf taking place on Saturday July 20 2019 at The Springs Golf Club.
- Play2Give's Got Talent! - Coming Spring 2019 at Cornerstone in Didcot in conjunction with Performing Angels & Stars Stage School. Auditions in February, the heats in April and the main show on June 29.
- Didcot Summer Fayre 2019 - Saturday August 3rd. Save the date as this fantastic event will return bigger than 2018's amazing day!
- Save the Date - The P2G 2019 Ball will take place on Saturday September 28 2019 at Didcot Civic Hall.
Thank you to everyone who takes part in and supports our events. You are welcome to arrange your own event, or take part in your own fundraising such as sponsored beardathons, runs, marathons or raffles and more to raise funds.
Play2Give - Award-winning Didcot-based fundraising organisation supporting Oxfordshire charities Established 2007 P2G - Changing, Transforming & Saving Lives across Oxfordshire
Website designed & hosted by Weave Multimedia. 2012