Events & Campaigns
P2G is all about changing, transforming and saving lives. Money raised in Oxfordshire stays locally to help local people, from the young and old, those with ill health and disabilities such as children in hospital, and those living with brain injuries. Since 2007, we have raised over £73,000.
2018 EVENTS & CAMPAIGNS
- May 19/20: Rough Runner Oxfordshire. Join hundreds of others in a 5k, 10k or 15k run with game-show inspired obstacles along the way - including a Travelator at the end! Enter and support Play2Give in the process by choosing us to raise money for. We ask you to raise a minimum £150! More Details and to Enter
- Monday May 28: Harwell Feast 2018 - Come see us at our charity stall at this one-day festival in the village of Harwell. Event Details
- Saturday June 16: Collection at Didcot Parkway. Didcot Parkway Station kindly donating a Charity Day with cakes sale to raise funds for our 2018 appeal. The stall will be set up in the ticket entrance foyer. More Details to follow
- Sunday June 24: The Play2Give Martial Arts Sparathon, Willowbrook Leisure Centre. We are delighted to partner with Vale TKD (Wantage Taekwondo School) to hold this event at Didcot's Willowbrook Leisure Centre. This sparathon will see competitors young and old come together taking part in a range of martial arts over six hours. The money raised from this event will go into our 2018 appeal for Oxford Children's Hospital.
- Saturday August 4: Didcot Summer Fayre, Edmonds Park. 12pm-9pm. Joining forces with Sustainable Didcot, Play2Give is delighted to be co-organising the new Summer Fayre for Didcot in partnership with the town council. A great day of fun running over nine hours. More Details
- Sunday October 7th: Oxford Half-Marathon. Run in the city's annual gruelling 13.1-mile marathon and support Play2Give to raise funds for. Enter at OHM Website. Contact Us to fundraise
- Saturday November 24: P2G Xmas Party 2018, Didcot Football Club - Get in the spirit and mood for Christmas early by joining in the festivities with P2G's annual Christmas Party. Bring the family, bring yourselves, join in the fun. From 7.30pm. Charity Raffle and bring a present for our Toy Appeal for the Oxford Children's Hospital.
- November 23-25: Sleigh2Give collection, Tesco Didcot Our fourth annual 'Sleigh2Give' drive returns with our annual 3-day appeal for donations at Didcot Tesco. While your shopping, please pop a present/s into the sleigh within the store and help support sick and vulnerable children this Christmas. 2017's appeal was the biggest yet, this year we hope to do even better!
- Thurs November 29 2018: Didcot Street Fair 2018 We will again have a stall at the annual Christmas Street Fair. For a second year our P2G Gazebo will be located outside Vogue Hair & Beauty, where there will be a tombola and raffle. A huge thank you to Vogue for their support.
- Between the Local and the Global - Read about this special one-off project we are also aiming to save lives with in 2018 but globally. Whilst we remain local to help local causes and local people, we are also setting out to raise £300 for the SCI Fund. Read more.
- Easter Raffle 2018. A fantastic £141.00 was raised by our latest Easter raffle supporting Oxford Children's Hospital and Footsteps Foundation. A huge thank you to everyone who brought tickets, and congratulations to all the lucky winners. Read more in news
- Friday January 19: Oxfordshire Sports Awards, Kassam Stadium. Supporting and raise funds for P2G for a fourth year running. A fantastic £523.20 raised from generous guests in a bucket collection.
- Save the Date - The P2G 2019 Ball will take place on Saturday September 28 2019 at Didcot Civic Hall.
- Look out for our first ever golf day in collaboration with AKS Golf coming Summer 2019 - Proceeds for Play2Give & Bone Cancer Research Trust
Thank you to everyone who takes part in and supports our events. You are welcome to arrange your own event, or take part in your own fundraising such as sponsored beardathons, runs, marathons or raffles and more to raise funds.
Play2Give - Award-winning Didcot-based fundraising organisation supporting Oxfordshire charities Established 2007 P2G - Changing, Transforming & Saving Lives across Oxfordshire
Website designed & hosted by Weave Multimedia. 2012