Events & Campaigns
P2G is all about changing, transforming and saving lives. Money raised in Oxfordshire stays locally to help local people, from the young and old, those with ill health and disabilities such as children in hospital, and those living with brain injuries. Since 2007, we have raised over £73,000.
Play2Give Martial Arts Sparathon
Sunday June 24
Willowbrook Leisure Centre
Bands on the Boundary
July Friday 13- Sunday 15
Boundary Park, Didcot
Oxford Half Marathon 2018
Sunday October 7
Oxford City Centre
P2G's Xmas Family Party 2018
Saturday November 24
Didcot Football Club
Get in the spirit and mood for Christmas by joining in the fun and festivities with P2G's second Christmas Party. Bring the family, bring the children, bring yourselves and join in the fun. From 7.30pm. There will be a charity raffle and bring a donation towards our fourth toy appeal for the Oxford children's hospital.
More Details Soon!
Didcot Street Fair 2018
November 29 2018
Stall outside Vogue
Sunday June 24
Boundary Park, Didcot
Get your friends together put your thinking caps on and get ready to face the trivia. Join our Quiz Night at Boundary Park on Great Western Park in Didcot with just £1 entry and £1 off your first drink at the bar. Proceeds to Play2Give. 7pm-9pm each Sunday. More Details
Didcot Summer Fayre
Saturday August 4
Edmonds Park, Didcot
Sleigh2Give Appeal Weekend
Our fourth annual 'Sleigh2Give' drive returns with our annual 3-day appeal for donations at Didcot Tesco. While your shopping, please pop a present/s into the sleigh within the store and help support sick and vulnerable children this Christmas. 2017's appeal was the biggest yet, this year we hope to do even better!
More Details later in the year!
New Year's Eve Charity Bash
Monday December 31
Join in the fun at New Years with a ball at Boundary Park from 8pm to 12.30am and see in the New Year at the same time as fireworks light up the sky above the pavillion. Help celebrate the end of another fantastic P2G fundraising year! More Details to follow
- PAST EVENTS
- Andy Baker's 30th. £52.73 in donations was received into the Play2Give pot at Andy Baker's 30th birthday party on June 9th. Thank you to everyone who contributed and helped Andy reach closer to £100,000!
- Harwell Feast. We raised a fantastic £392.50 with a tombola at our stall at this year's Harwell Feast. Thank you to everyone who supported by taking part to win one of many amazing items in our gigantic tombola at this great community event.
- Easter Raffle 2018. A fantastic £141.00 was raised by our latest Easter raffle supporting Oxford Children's Hospital and Footsteps Foundation. A huge thank you to everyone who brought tickets, and congratulations to all the lucky winners. Read more in news
- Friday January 19: Oxfordshire Sports Awards, Kassam Stadium. A fantastic £523.20 raised from generous guests in a bucket collection at the end of the awards, which supported P2G for a fourth year running.
- Look out for our first ever Charity Golf Day in collaboration with AKS Golf at The Springs coming July 2019
- Play2Give's Got Talent! - Coming Spring 2019 at Cornerstone in Didcot in conjunction with Performing Angels & Stars Stage School. Auditions in February, the heats in April and the main show on June 29.
- Save the Date - The P2G 2019 Ball will take place on Saturday September 28 2019 at Didcot Civic Hall.
Thank you to everyone who takes part in and supports our events. You are welcome to arrange your own event, or take part in your own fundraising such as sponsored beardathons, runs, marathons or raffles and more to raise funds.
Play2Give - Award-winning Didcot-based fundraising organisation supporting Oxfordshire charities Established 2007 P2G - Changing, Transforming & Saving Lives across Oxfordshire
Website designed & hosted by Weave Multimedia. 2012