About the event
Tickets for our Mega Christmas Raffle are now live and on sale for this year.
Tickets are priced at £2 each or £10 a book of five.
To get your tickets contact us, or buy at our festive rock and roll bingo night on 7th December.
Once again for a fourth year running we have some wonderful prizes that you could win:
- 24″ LED HD TV
- Tower Air Fryer
- Tesco Finest Hamper
- Alcohol Hamper
- Christmas Hamper
- Mens Jean Paul Gaultier Fragrance Set
- Ladies Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance Set
- Boys Spiderman Scooter
- Large Giant Soft Gonk
- Lamborghini Remote Control Car
- Musical Moving Snowglobe
- Girls Toy Bundle
- His & Hers Electric Toothbrushes
- Boys Toy Bundle
- Tripod LED Light
- Mini car remote control car
- Mens Travel Set
- Collectors Car
- Soft Toy & Sweets
- Condiment Set
- Puzzle Set
- And many, many more!
As with all raffles, there are some all important T&Cs, so do please read on!
Terms & Conditions
- Raffle Tickets can be purchased until 3pm on December 20th. Or at any of our events.
- Winners will be drawn on the late afternoon of December 20th.
- Tickets, and due to alcoholic prizes, are not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person under the age of 18 found to have entered automatically forfeits their right to any prize. It is an offence to sell tickets to anyone under the age of 18.
- All winners will be notified by email, telephone or in a Facebook private message, the day or the day after the draw but by no later than 21st December.
- If a winner does not claim and collect their prize by 22nd December (when Play2Give will shut down for Christmas until New Year) or we are unable to make contact with the winner, excess prizes will be used to raise funds in 2024 for our charity’s work.
Play2Give is registered and approved as a small society lottery by South Oxfordshire District Council – License No 1374.
Any queries please contact us.
If you would like to help by selling raffle tickets on our behalf, do also get in touch, and we will arrange getting these to you. The more tickets we sell, the greater the amount of money we can raise this Christmas for our community!
Thank you for supporting our charity this Christmas by helping us in our work in changing, transforming, and saving lives for children, health and disability causes. Raising funds for children, families and the incredible staff at Oxford Children’s Hospital and many more. We can only continue our work with the support of our local community