Volunteer with us
At Play2Give we value each and every one of our volunteers who help out in many ways so we can continue to be the fantastic and award-winning charitable organisation that we are. We are always glad of any volunteers who reach out to make a difference and always welcome new recruits to aid our work.
Volunteering opportunities at Play2Give
Volunteering with us is open to anyone over the age of 16, no matter what your ability, experience or reason for volunteering. Even a couple of hours makes a huge difference to our group and you’ll feel you’re gaining a great sense of reward as you’ll be helping to change, transform and save lives locally too. Can you help us occasionally at events?
We are a group made up entirely of volunteers, with the youngest ranging from the 17 right up to 70, and all with one sense of passion – making a difference to help others within our local community.
Current Volunteer Duties
- Join our Fundraising Committee – we would meet 2 or 3 times per year
- Events Volunteers – We have a growing database of volunteers who are happy to help out at occasional events, bucket collecting, face-painting, leafleting, raising awareness, and more. Does this sound up your street? Join our fun, friendly group.
Duties can range from and including
- Collection and deliveries – December as part of our ‘Sleigh2Give’ Christmas appeal
- Ticketing prizes – raffle and tombolas
- Helping on stall inc gaining supervised money skills
- Website administration
- Bucket collections
- Obtaining raffle prizes
- Media/Journalism support
Volunteers in action
Volunteer with Play2Give
Are you looking to help support Play2Give? Register your interest to volunteer with us.
Want to become one of our caped crusaders? Join Andy's Heroes
Why not become part of our caped crusaders club and in doing so helping to change, transform and save lives across Oxfordshire!Become a Play2Give Superhero